Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today is Dad's birthday!

TODAY IS DAD'S BIRTHDAY!
What do tornadoes in South Carolina and divorces in South Carolina have in common? Someone's gonna lose a trailer.
Atheism is a non-prophet group.
Why are they called hemmoroids?
I forgot to post this last time: in my daily brain games session (about 45 minutes of agonizing pain), mom read me 4 words which I normally read back, AND HAD IN THE EXERCISE JUST PRIOR, and I started to say them back (WRONGLY), and she said without a "next exercise," I gotta "guess" the instructions (my wording), which means wait to hear the instructions after I hear the words. Well, that would have been good info five seconds ago...
TODAY IS DAD'S BIRTHDAY! So wherever you are, wish him a happy birthday, and if you want to call him, he'll have my cell phone today, so it's 864-PURR-BY-5.

Hide -n- go seek

Profile for CacheDeal

In between Q & S is Arrr!

My pirate name is:
Captain Jack Kidd
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network